|How to avoid auto ban/disable of your Uber account
Q. How can you regain access of your Uber account once it's disabled?
Recently uber had this scheme of "refer someone, that refferal gets 600 credits and you get 600 when he makes his/her first ride".
I made many people join , though all refferals were real and accounts were created with their permission and presence but all accounts were created from my phone .
I earned many credits. But soon my account was closed down.
Now whenever I try logging in from any acount in my phone it gets banned within few minutes.
Is there any solution or any hack to avoid this and get my acount back ? I still have 5k credits left in my account and I desperately want it.
Solution 1. from Quora Answers
The core problem is that the accounts have been created from your phone. Think of it from their perspective. They have no way of verifying that the other person was present, since verification is done by e-mail. You could have just provided their number and your (extra) e-mail account, and it would have still created the account.
You could try explaining the situation to them, but I wouldn't put much hope in to getting your credits back.
Also, you specified that you logged in with other accounts on your phone. Does this mean that the person using the account is not the owner of the account, but you instead? That could also be the reason why the accounts were banned.
tl;dr Uber doesn't know if you created multiple accounts, or actually referred people. Contact support, try to get help.
Read all the answers on quora here.
Q. What is the process to sign in again into my Uber account after its disabled?
Dear Uber Riders,
If you don't have account then first sign up here and get first free ride to start with uber. I hope you are enjoying your uber ride. If you have signed up UBER using promocode given on this web page, thank you all guys.
My account was banned(auto banned by the system) and disabled. I asked for a reason and here is the full message from Uber customer care.
Thank you for reaching out! Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this issue. It looks like our system has auto-banned your device as it's linked to multiple accounts. For the safety of the account, can you provide me a copy of your ID? Let me know if I can help provide more information for you as well so we can hopefully resolve this.Best,Shravya
Avoid using multiple accounts on the same device.If you are facing such banned account issue, this may be the reason. If still your account is not reinstated then click here to raise formal service request.
My Account is suspended, What next?
If your account has been suspended, please send an email to [email protected] with:
- a copy of your photo ID in the same name as your account
- a photo of the credit card on your account with only the last four digits and your full name showing
Uber email: [email protected]
This additional security measure is an important step to keep the system safe and your account secure.
If you are facing a payment-related issue, Read more info about Paytm wallet issues.
If nothing works , send a mail to these two mail ids..
UBER CEO [email protected]
More conditions where Uber can suspend or disbale your account
- New users must each have their own valid PayTM account, smart phone, email, and phone number to be eligible for free rides. Signing up others with your own PayTM wallet and/or smartphone in order to earn free rides is a violation of our terms and will make your account ineligible for further promotions.
- Creating multiple accounts with your own personal email addresses is also a violation of our terms and will make your accounts ineligible for further promotions.
- If you create accounts for other people who do not have their own smart phone, PayTM wallet, phone number, or email address, your code will no longer work and your referees will pay for their rides in full.
This post is answer to these below queries..
- uber account banned
- uber account blocked
- uber account disabled
- uber account disabled india
- uber account has been banned
- uber account has been disabled
- uber account is disabled
- uber account suspended